Free the Mind and Body of Self Imposed Limitation
A fun and unique blend of yoga, self inquiry, neuroscience and energy that will clear the mind and body of self-imposed limitation. Attendees leave feeling spacious, free, and much different than when they walked in.
In this fun and eye opening workshop we’ll:
- Uncover and resolve/release your core limiting belief systems. Also known as core initiations, these are the very things that hold us in perpetual cycles of struggle in specific areas of our lives, individual to each person. These are the things that hold us back from experiencing the life we are yearning for and expressing our full potential.
- Learn why we think the way we do….
- Learn how to release cycles of perpetual self sabotage
- Learn how to use basic energy psychology and kinesiology to reprogram the subconscious mind
- Begin and conclude the workshop with breath and movement to open the body, to move stuck energy out of the body and to integrate the changes we’ve made into the neurology.
**No experience necessary!
This class is Open to All Levels. Please bring a notebook & a yoga mat. Option to bring a pendulum to use in place of muscle testing.
Pre-registration is required: Investment $65
Click the button below to pre-register
About our Guest...
Kelly M. Libby part of the new generation of spiritual visionaries. She is a Spiritual Intuitive, Life Path & Purpose Coach and Yogi. Her mission is to liberate the human race by clearing limiting beliefs and outdated thought processes from the mind and body that hold us hostage in chronic physical and emotional experiences. Her intent is to reignite the spark within each of her students so that they may realize and bring to fruition their personal truth, dreams and legacy, altering their reality and thereby altering the trajectory of future generations. Her classes and workshops focus on transformation through conscious awareness and movement.
**Disclosure: We need a minimum of 4 attendees to run this workshop. If minimum is not met by 7/7/17, you will be issued a full refund. Refunds may take up to 2 weeks to process.**